Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Hobby

 Yeah! A few days ago, I read a poster which had the word "hobby". 

Then I started recalling my hobbies. 

Have I ever had a constant hobby. Absolutely no!:(

As far as I remember, my first hobby is gardening, to grow plants. We had a rose bud and then katralai in our house. 

And then it might be sports, to play badminton or tennicoid. But it was a great failure. 

And then drawing, which continues till now. 

And then comes writing and that's what I'm doing now :)

But never, I had a hobby of reading books but successfully done English literature in bachelor's. 

That's so crazy na???

At no moment I had a constant hobby. What ever I like at the moment becomes my hobby. 

Gardening, playing, drawing, writing, journaling, typing, editing etc.... 

So is it necessary to have a specific or constant hobby????? 

Thoughts of long day...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hobby

 Yeah! A few days ago, I read a poster which had the word "hobby".  Then I started recalling my hobbies.  Have I ever had a consta...